I wanted to make a few small clarifications:
- The flickr page removes the need for us to "send" photos to anyone. The photos are stored on flickr indefinitely. Anyone can see them, from any computer, forever.
- If you would like to see a photo at a larger size, click the photo.
- Want to see the picture even larger? Look in the right hand column of the page for the words "See different sizes". Click that.
- If you want to save a photo to, say, make a print of it, go for the "original size" photo (quite large). That is the real, original photograph file. It is now on your computer. You just want to save that off, and take it to the drugstore.
- As you may already know, to save a picture from a web page, you just right-click on it. There will be some kind of "save" option there.